A Hotel that I sketched
..................
Today was the last day in Venice. We took it pretty easy today. I slept in, enjoying my last day in the beautiful hotel room. I finally went down and ate breakfast. Later I got some work done on my blog. Then I went around and sketched some architectural elements throughout the city. Next I got all my belongings and luggage together and hauled my luggage over five or six bridges and down cobble stone roads to the train station. When the train arrived I got with my group of girls and we packed our luggage into our tiny sleeping courter’s that somehow fits six girls. It was kind like how Harry Potter travels to Hogwarts. I worked on my sketches for awhile until it was time to go to bed. Then we pulled down the other beds creating six beds in the smallest space that I’ve ever seen six beds fit in. Now it is time for bed but I know already that I’m not going to sleep. There is no place to get ready for bed so I’m going to sleep my clothes and get ready in the morning. They gave us these little sheet things that was like a cocoon and a nasty wool blankets to sleep with.
A buildling that I sketched

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.