.................
This morning we all got picked up in a nice boat taxi that took us over to the Mazzega Glass Factory. There they blow glass making chandeliers, vases, sculpture, and much more. We watched a vase and a horse be blown out of glass. It was amazing to see what went in to just making one little vase. I can’t imagine making a whole chandelier. I bought a small orange vase that will be fun to use at home. I also found a little frog and monkey around the town. I spent some time sketching and then we went on water taxi to St. Marks. This cathedral by far had the most amazing mosaics. After walking back to the hotel I took a short nap and worked on my blogging. Later I went out and sketched some windows on a building. Then I went with a group on a gondola ride. It was just lovely. It cost 20 euro but it was all worth it. We went kind of later at night so it was very peaceful smooth ride. I got some cool night pictures of the lights reflecting on the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.