..........
I arrived this morning in Paris. The train ride was awful I probably woke up every half hour stiff and uncomfortable. Our rooms were not ready so I had to stay in my clothes a little while longer. While waiting I went with the group over to the Eiffel Tower. On the way we stopped at a sandwich and pastry shop. I got a chicken, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Finally food that was enjoyable to eat. I actually want to go back and get another one some other day. The Eiffel Tower is amazing and huge. It seems like every new thing I see is a lot bigger than I expected to be. While we were there we spent some time sketching it. Then I went back to my room and got checked in. I first did some laundry and got ready for the day. Then I took some time to relax and work on homework. For dinner I went with Allie and Erica to a Chinese place and had some rice and pork. It also was very good. Then we went and finished up our sketches of the Eiffel Tower. After sketching we made our way back to the hotel to meet up with the group. We all got on the metro and went over by Notre Dame. It too is amazing. It definitely is one of my favorite churches we’ve seen. Then we walked awhile down by the river to the boat tour area. At about 10:30 we got on our boat. It was so pretty to see the city at night. The buildings all have such unique lights, especially the Eiffel Tower. It even started to sparkle as we went by.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.