1.8.09

July 30, 2009 -London

The Roman Baths
.................

Today I went out to Bath. I was a nice little town. We went and saw the Roman Baths. It fun to see them. It is amazing that they were able to have a place like that so long ago. They still have the hot pool and many remain of the different areas of the spa. There is also more exploration that they have to do. After that we did some shopping and headed back to London. I meet up with my parents who arrived in London today. It is sure great to see them. I spent the rest of the night with them just talking.


Remains of the Sauna Floor

Me at the Baths


Cool building from the Train



The Roman Baths


Gemstones found at the Baths


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.