...............
Went to two museums today. First to the V&A and then the Tate Modern. The V&A was awesome. There are so many different unique pieces of art. There is iron works, glass sculptures, building models, furniture, and much more. They had a lot of little areas where you could touch different artifacts. That was kind of fun because in all the other museums you’re not allowed to touch anything. The Tate Museum is another modern museum which I again didn’t enjoy as much as other museums. I hurried through making some sketches of a few things to create a pattern from one of them. Then I went back to the flat to get ready to go to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in London. It was awesome. Especially because I had just walked on the bridge that the death eaters rip apart in the beginning of the movie and had seen all the buildings surrounding it.
Me at the V&A
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.