...........
I decided that today would be a good day to take it easy. So I slept in and got ready and got some homework done. Then I went out and sketched a dome of a church. Then I went shopping and found some black beads, a purse, wallet, and some scarfs. There are so many different unique buildings, doors, and light fixtures throughout the town. Later I went with a small group up to the lookout point again and sketched the Duomo. I tried on some fun masks on the way. Today we actually watched the sun set completely. The whole city was a glow and the reflections on the water were amazing. Then we got some gelato at Grom again. I tried milk mint and extraordinary chocolate. Again it was very yummy.
Mask
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.